State Street Recruitment 2021. State Street recruiting CFA/MBA for Associate 2- Investment Performance Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Eligibility for the Associate 2- Investment Performance Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: State Street
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate 2- Investment Performance Analysis
- Qualification: CFA/MBA
- Experience:00-02 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performance analysis and Attribution (i.e. absolute and relative portfolio performance to factors including security selection, asset allocation, currency, etc.)
- Reconcile and update portfolio/benchmark performance and validate, identify, investigate and resolve security level discrepancies at the transaction, position, and pricing level in Global Performance Measurement and Risk applications.
- Retrieve, validate and upload data from various source/vendor systems and upload to the department’s applications.
- Validate completeness and accuracy of data in department’s performance, risk, and analytics tools.
- The analyst must have strong communication skills and must be able to answer questions from other performance analysts, operations associates, portfolio managers and other users regarding the details of performance calculation process and auditing procedures.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.