HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting B.Com /M.Com/ MBA/CA (Inter)/ICWA(Inter)/ICWA/CA for Assistant Manager- Finance Operations GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager- Finance Operations GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager- Finance Operations GSC’s
- Qualification: B.Com /M.Com/ MBA/CA (Inter)/ICWA(Inter)/ICWA/CA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation and review of various pre close and post journals
- Prepare/review and maintain back up documentation for journals and schedules prepared
- Should be proficient in Financial statement closure procedures
- Strong technical knowledge of Accounting and reporting principles.
- Analytical skills to perform variance analysis and other analysis
- Functional experience in accounting for all balance sheet / income statement heads
- Proficient in assurance and control function related to balance sheet accounts including substantiation
- Acquire and update knowledge on IFRS / US GAAP/HI GAAP
- Should have some exposure in GRCA reporting/Regulatory Reporting/ MI Reporting and Manual return compilation
- Produce and analyse ad hoc management information requests
- Ability to meet KPI timelines including under stringent time lines and high pressure situations and maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Good communication skills to be able to manage the In-country team on a daily basis.
- Identify opportunities for process re-engineering / improvement and participate in change initiatives
- Pro-active approach in highlighting issues to the manager/In-Country team for timely fix
- Ensure participation in various learning initiatives to constantly upgrade their skill set
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.