Franklin Templeton Investments Recruitment 2021. Franklin Templeton Investments recruiting CA (Inter), CS (Inter), CFA for Compliance Business Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Franklin Resources Inc. is an American multinational holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, is referred to as Franklin Temple. Eligibility for the Compliance Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Franklin Templeton Investments
- Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name: Compliance Business Analyst
- Qualification: CA (Inter), CS (Inter), CFA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role would require the Analyst to assist on Pre-Trade/Batch Compliance, Client Certifications and other tasks involving review, research and analysis. The analyst would monitor compliance with investment restrictions stipulated by a variety of sources including but not limited to Franklin Templeton Internal Policies, fund documentation, client account guidelines, and regulatory requirements. Routine audits will also be performed to ensure the integrity of electronic archives, analyst assignments, as well as various forms of information retention. Additionally, the position will involve different forms of data maintenance specific to account status tracking, correspondence filing as well as involvement in the administration of the department’s virtual information repository. The position would also require the analyst to have good understanding of complex securities, fixed income, and equity products. The role would also require the analyst to possess good communication skills.
- The analyst would be required to exhibit knowledge of various aspects of financial markets especially with regards to asset classes, trading fundamentals etc. along with behavioral dexterity to manage professional rapport while working with various teams.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Franklin Templeton Investments Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Franklin Templeton Investments Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.