HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting B. Com/CA /CWA /CPA /CFA/ MBA/ PGDBM-Finance/ACMA for Manager – Credit Impairment Analytics,GSC’S and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Manager – Credit Impairment Analytics,GSC’S as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager – Credit Impairment Analytics,GSC’S
- Qualification: B. Com/CA /CWA /CPA /CFA/ MBA/ PGDBM-Finance/ACMA
- Experience:09+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Designing of Group Chart of Accounts and reporting developments, consolidation activities (consolidation adjustments, intercompany elimination, goodwill impairment test, data adjustment management), data assurance and analytical reviews (including CIA), document production and internal stakeholders Sign-off.
- Ensuring that all sites are in compliant with Finance instruction manual (FIM) requirements.
- Engaging with Group led IFRS technical projects and lead the FR inputs to these projects, e.g. IFRS 9 etc.
- Providing information to the statutory auditors which facilitates the audit requirements.
- Assist in establishing the team’s role within the IFRS 9 governance process and operating model, working closely with Credit Risk and global finance teams. The team aims to become a centre of excellence for credit knowledge within the HSBC Finance community.
- Production of analytics which support the review of IFRS 9 impairment results at global business and significant subsidiary impairment committees. Additionally, these analytics will support external reporting disclosures.
- Assist in the preparation of papers that document the challenge of the expected credit losses calculated by entities and global businesses.
- Review the Group’s credit disclosures to ensure best practice and compliance with regulatory standards (e.g. IFRS).
- Monitor the external environment to identify reasons to adjust the Group’s expected credit loss calculations and assess the external markets expectation of the Group’s ECL.
- Prepare an expectation of reporting period expected credit losses to support group management and investor relations.
- Maintain a robust and compliant control environment.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.