BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting CA,CPA,CFA,MBA for Sr Specialist, Treasury and ALM and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007. Eligibility for the Sr Specialist, Treasury and ALM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Sr Specialist, Treasury and ALM
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CFA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Independently provides expertise to the policy writing, liquidity assessments, analytical research, data gathering, calculations, modeling and forecasting related to controlling the risks associated with assets, liabilities, liquidity funding, capital and IRR management. Interfaces with internal and external stakeholders and continues to build a broad range of knowledge spanning the range of treasury, capital and asset and liability categories across the organization and its varied products/services.
- Often specializes in ALM matters such as Intraday Liquidity, Deposit Liabilities, Interest Rate Risk, Currency Risk, Capital Management and Planning, etc. and/or oversees the scope of activities for an assigned entity(ies). Provides input into development of the ALM policy and strategy for assigned region or entity(ies) in alignment with Corporate guidance, and regulatory requirements.
- Manages the local/regional production and submission of Treasury related information to legal entity governance committees. May advise more junior professionals on improving their knowledge and how to address more complex or unusual issues.
- Collects financial data, validates, and populates various capital management, IRR, liquidity and asset/liability models or analyses. Runs the model/analyses, conducts liquidity stress testing and reports on results. Ensures models are functioning as expected; troubleshoots and reports on unexpected/undesired results.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in BNY Mellon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with BNY Mellon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.