Franklin Templeton Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021. Franklin Resources Inc. An American multinational holding company, together with its subsidiaries called Franklin Templeton; It was founded in 1947 in New York City by Franklin Distributors, Inc. Is a global investment organization founded as..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Franklin Templeton s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Franklin Templeton Recruiting CA(Inter),CS (Inter),CFA,Bachelor in Commerce Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for Compliance Business Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Compliance Business Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Andhra Pradesh
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role would require the Analyst to assist on Pre-Trade/Batch Compliance, Client Certifications and other tasks involving review, research and analysis. The analyst would monitor compliance with investment restrictions stipulated by a variety of sources including but not limited to Franklin Templeton Internal Policies, fund documentation, client account guidelines, and regulatory requirements. Routine audits will also be performed to ensure the integrity of electronic archives, analyst assignments, as well as various forms of information retention. Additionally, the position will involve different forms of data maintenance specific to account status tracking, correspondence filing as well as involvement in the administration of the department’s virtual information repository. The position would also require the analyst to have good understanding of complex securities, fixed income, and equity products. The role would also require the analyst to possess good communication skills.