UPSC Recruitment 2021. UPSC recruiting CA,CS,M.Com,MBA/PGDM,LLB for Assistant Director and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services..Eligibility for the Assistant Director as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: UPSC
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Assistant Director
- Qualification: CA,CS,M.Com,MBA/PGDM,LLB
- Experience:01-03+ years
- No of Vacancies03
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 04-03-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons or Persons with disabilities, as indicated against various item(s) in the Vacancy Details, can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit.
- 2. The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100. 3. In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage. 4. Commission From Any Examination Or Selection Held By Them
- 5. In The Event Of Number Of Applications Being Large, Commission Will Adopt Short Listing Criteria To Restrict The Number Of Candidates To Be Called For Interview To A Reasonable Number By Any Or More Of The Following Methods:
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.