Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting CA,MBA,Any Graduate for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flipkart is an e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and registered in Singapore. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA,Any Graduate
- Experience:8 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-own the Business P&L and KPI’s along with Business Teams
- Drive Operational Excellence thru deep dive analytics on Business Drivers and leading the change / execution with Operating Teams
- Hold fort on Key Business KPI’s viz. Revenue, Mix, Segments, Margins and Working Capital
- Crisp Presentations and creative visualizations explaining financial & business results – Deliver key messages to Category / Business leaders / Executive Committee and maneuver to a decision
- Business Case preparation and Performance review of new Investment. Insights thru Return on Investment / Payback & decision Drivers
- Analyse key business drivers regarding industry and competition and provide regular business risk assessment reports to Leadership Team
- Establish business intelligence reports & dashboards to streamline the financial and operations MIS across various categories / locations / initiatives
- Identify Levers for Revenue, Mix and Margin improvement opportunities and establish pricing / discounts / trade schemes guidelines
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.