Grant Thornton Recruitment 2021. Grant Thornton recruiting CA,MBA for Assistant Manager -Forensic Advisory and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Grant Thornton Bharat is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd. It has over 4,500 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros..Eligibility for the Assistant Manager -Forensic Advisory as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Grant Thornton
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager -Forensic Advisory
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:2 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 11,00,000 – 13,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:15/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Combining accounting knowledge with investigative skill sets in various investigative and litigation support engagements • Conducting forensic analysis of financial data • Preparing forensic accounting reports from financial findings
- • Preparing analytical data for litigation and testifies as needed • Leading or supporting fraud and misconduct investigations of varying size and complexity, including conducting suspect and witness interviews
- • Leading or supporting fraud and anti-bribery and corruption risk management engagements, including assisting with delivery of workshops • Giving advice to clients regarding compliance with legislation affecting government entities
- • Analysing financial and other business records and preparation of reports
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.