Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA/MBA for Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact Ltd,With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Eligibility for the Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Genpact
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Executive
- Qualification: CA/MBA/Graduate
- Experience: 00-02 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The position is responsible for delivering solution offerings primarily related to Internal Audit/SOX.
- Exposure to Internal Audit, Process Reviews, SOP, and other risk management engagements would be a positive.
- The candidate should have an understanding about COSO 2013 and experience in process documentation, developing RCMs, report writing, root cause analysis, remediation and should be able to provide guidance to the other team members.
- Should be independently able to drive client conversations, get process understanding,
- Identify process gaps/observations & present the same to the client/Stakeholder.
- Ability to address queries on SOX and audit issues.
- Ensure client service delivery in accordance with the quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Build and maintain client relationship by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training.