Flex Recruitment 2021. Flex recruiting CA for Senior Internal Auditor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flex Ltd. is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers..Eligibility for the Senior Internal Auditor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flex
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Internal Auditor
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:1-5 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform internal audits and SOX audits remotely or onsite in the assigned geographic region.
- Prepare Risk Assessments for assignments
- Execute audit assignments as instructed by the Manager/ Senior Manager/ Director ARMS.
- Identify and document controls or lack thereof to protect assets from loss, evaluate areas of risk and detect and prevent fraud
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions
- Identify, recommend, and reports improvement/continuous improvement opportunities for processes and controls.
- Manage stakeholder relationship, including facilitating meetings, discussions of findings, and presenting draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Prepares timely, well-written audit reports and high-quality presentations
- Provide assistance to the Forensic team to investigate fraud issues and patterns
- Meet the Audit Teams key performance indicators such as Report Turn Around Time, opportunities for cash savings to the Company.
- Stay abreast of laws and other regulatory issues that impact corporate governance, controls, relevant accounting principles and Corporate Policies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.