Penna cement industries limited Recruitment 2021. Penna cement industries limited recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply Penna cement industries limited , is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. Penna cement industries limited is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Penna cement industries limited
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:1 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for finance & accounts functions including Sales Accounting, Marketing accounting.
- Will be responsible for coordination with Internal team and ensuring timely MIS & accounting process & and all statutory requirements to be filed.
- Experience on Accounts &Finance is must, clearing bills on time, attending to audit queries, compliance of all statutory Reports to be prepared with respect Monthly MIS reports, Working Knowledge in Accounts Receivable and payable GST & Income tax.
- Knowledge in SAP.
- Willing to travel across India.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.