Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2021. Rolls-Royce recruiting Commerce Graduate / CA or ICWA for Team Member – AR-Invoicing & Credit Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited is a British luxury automobile maker. A wholly owned subsidiary of German group BMW, it was established in 1998 after BMW was licensed the rights to the Rolls-Royce brand name and logo from Rolls-Royce plc and acquired the rights to the Spirit of Ecstasy and Rolls-Royce grill shape trademarks from Volkswagen AG.. Eligibility for the Team Member – AR-Invoicing & Credit Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Rolls-Royce
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Team Member – AR-Invoicing & Credit Management
- Qualification: Commerce Graduate / CA or ICWA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To maintain up-to-date information about all financial transactions in the assigned area. To complete monthly, annual and other periodical MIS in time if required by working late hours and on weekends. To observe reporting routines to Parent Company and statutory authorities.
- Taxation & other Statutory Compliances, Company’s Act, Sales Tax, Income Tax , Service Tax and other taxes of Maharashtra and other states as applicable :To comply with various provisions of filing returns as assigned.
- Audits : To plan and facilitate timely completion of Calendar, financial, Internal, group audit etc. To be ready to adjust holidays to suit Company requirements.
- To ensure internal controls in various processes and to help plug the weaknesses leading to leakage of revenue, misuse of assets of the company etc.
- To ensure daily listing of transactions and keep records.
- To provide MIS support to other departments and parent company
- Adherence to Company Policy and Procedure (CPP), Special Assignment from time to time.
- To help in making operating plans and other estimates, project reports
- To apply discretion and maintain confidentiality in various activities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.