Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA /B. Com for Assistant Manager – FP&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us..Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – FP&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – FP&A
- Qualification: CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA /B. Com
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including headcount, compensation grid, capacity optimization, efficiency targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Supervise targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Function wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role
- Review Month close activities for the businesses, support in deal vs. Projected P&L of all new deals, help operating leaders to understand the key financial metrics to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Provide financial support to the business in the short term and long term strategy like new site setup, Joint Venture, change in Org structure, cost-benefit analysis etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.