EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA, ACCA, CPA for Finance Relationship Owner and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Finance Relationship Owner as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Relationship Owner
- Qualification: CA, ACCA, CPA
- Experience: 10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Communicates regularly with the SL/ Function Finance Teams on monthly performance, and is responsible for identifying, communicating and supporting resolution of issues identified.
- Monitors and tracks financial results against goals and historical performance leveraging reports from the Reporting Center of Excellence (COE).
- Explains the critical upcoming Finance activities (Forecast, MLO, and Financial Plan).
- Works with SL/ Function to develop budgets, taking overall ownership of this budget process. Liaises with Sub Service Line (SSL)/ Sub Function Leaders to define targets for SSLs/ Sub-Function. Challenges, reviews and consolidates annual budgets and forecasts/projections for SL.
- With the support of their GDS Analyst team, manages all aspects of Executive Layer engagement codes. This includes
- engagement code set up and maintenance
- issue and handle invoices
- manage accruals
- identify time booked by people that are not in the budget, challenging and proposing a course of action to leadership
- Provides technical financial advice, knowledge and counsel to customers.
- Manages the relationship with the SL/ Function CFOs and their deputies on behalf of the Controlling function.
- Drives key methods and processes at the direction of Executive Finance (e.g. financial planning).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.