Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting CA/MBA for FINREG Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility for the FINREG Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: FINREG Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience: 8+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Management reporting (regular and ad –hoc) on RWA/ CDI/ Leverage/ Liquidity/ Balance Sheet
- Liaison with Group Capital and Risk Team to manage and report Model/Methodology/ Book Quality changes and track business impacts
- Assist running the monthly forecast process with end to end involvement in all Financial Resources parameters
- Support annual planning cycle. Coordinate with IB businesses, Risk and group capital throughout the cycle.
- Assist with management, governance, control and reporting of “limits framework”
- Support monthly meeting agenda : e.g. FROG, ALCO, PRM, Excos etc.
- Consolidate and produce commentary for monthy/quarter end/ year end
- Continuously develop and apply technical knowledge on balance sheet, Reg matters.
- Work with other analysts across the team to understand different businesses
- Support business for queries across regions and sub businesses
- Responsibilities will also encompass other recurring as well as ad-hoc project related analysis work
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.