HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021. HDFC Bank recruiting B. Com,MBA for Relationship Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020.Eligibility for the Relationship Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Relationship Executive
- Qualification: B. Com,MBA
- Experience:4 – 9 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Client acquisition across GCCs and Startups
- Acquire 15-20 clients in year 1, 30-40 clients by year 2 and 40-50 clients by year 3.
- Capture business flows (transaction banking, Fx, Tax payments etc)
- Generate and build CA floats and FDs as per Plan
- Win Collections / Payments mandates
- Engage / capture Fx & hedging flows
- Route tax payments through HDFC Bank
- Cross sell in the form of Salary accounts
- Empanel HDFC Bank as a Salary bank with the clients
- Influence the client teams to open their employee Salary accounts.
- Scale up the clients relationships through liabilities and asset engagement
- Build relationship upto CEO/COO/CFO level to help Liability mandate decisions in favour of HDFC Bank
- Manage and grow GCC/other existing relationships in the market
- HDFC Bank to become the preferred Indian bank to the clients in the market
- Lookout for new business opportunities
- Identify and convert new business opportunities from time to time with the acquired / new clients.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.