EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting B.Com/M.Com/CA for Tax Payroll_Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Tax Payroll_Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Tax Payroll_Manager
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/CA
- Experience:10-15+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Manager in the Payroll Operate services will play a strategic role in supporting the Payroll leader and GCR leadership in executing the vision for the build out of service delivery functions for EY GDS.
- The role provides subject matter expertise, project leadership, and direction to local Payroll operation teams to ensure our Payroll service is fit for purpose. The role supports the initiatives of the Global Payroll engagements. Responsible for service delivery support in conjunction with EY’s engagement leaders and partners globally.
- Proven capabilities to create multi-functional streams and mentor high performing teams. Provide outstanding contribution/support to consulting with engagement teams on all compliance and reporting activities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.