Bank of America Recruitment 2021. Bank of America recruiting CFA,MBA for Analyst -GBS and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998..Eligibility for the Analyst -GBS as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Analyst -GBS
- Qualification: CFA,MBA
- Experience:4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
The prospective candidate should have a strong knowledge of various Financial Instruments and great attention to detail. The associate should have the ability to synthesize information from various types of credit related agreements to verify the source of truth. The job requires associates to interact with the Line of Business very frequently to understand their evolving business needs and to seek clarifications on the deliverables. The job requires associates to be proficient in various reporting tools like MS-Excel & VBA to produce process related reports to the business.
- Updating NAV and performance data in our HFAD or RFAD systems on a monthly or annual basis depending on the required frequency
- Following up with clients to chase non receipt of NAV or performance data as required
- Assisting in the remediation of any NAV trigger breaches resulting from data quality or other issues, which may require a revised NAV or performance data to be input
- Designing and developing reports in MS-Excel to augment the above activities
- Creating Presentations for the business pertaining to these activities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.