EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates for Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
EY is both a German automotive marque and, from late 2019 onwards, a subsidiary – as EY AG – of Daimler AG. EY is known for producing luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The name first appeared in 1926 as Daimler-Benz.Eligibility for the Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates
- Experience:00-02 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To support onshore Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities, to minimize the time spent by the technical team on those tasks
- To enhance the service levels provided by the Consulting technical team by ensuring highest and best use of technical resources, enhancing quality and timeliness of engagement, and standardizing procedures
- Assist Onshore ASA / Team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, reconciliations, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA)
- Work on tools like MMT, EY Delivers and SharePoint etc.
- Work with engagement team to book staff on ARMS or Retain per the bi-annual Resource allocation process
- Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s)
- Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- Be knowledgeable about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
- Frequent communication and translation with Italian onshore/ clients required.
- Assist with ad-hoc project work at the request of the account teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.