Ericsson is hiring B. com/MBA/ ICWA .Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Ericsson
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:CoE Cost Data Management
- Qualification: B. com/MBA/ ICWA
- Experience :3-5 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Cost related Master Data management.
- Allocation cycle update in SAP (common cost such as REFM, IS/IT & CCEC).
- Support line managers with cost related reports (spending, utilization, etc).
- Local cost center, local profit center.
- Work center maintenance & personnel assignment.
- Hourly rate maintenance & Time-sheet correction (production hours).
- Budget uploading in SAP P12.
- SAP Roles & Authorizations, GRC PC Support & Certification Support.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Knowledge of Cost Centers & its reporting.
- Experience in SAP.
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills.
- Accounting & Reporting skills.
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.