Dow Recruitment 2021. Dow recruiting B. com,CA Inter,CPA,ICWA Inter,CA for Global Financial Reporting Co-ordinator and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Dow Chemical Company is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States, and a subsidiary of Dow Inc. The company is among the three largest chemical producers in the world. Dow manufactures plastics, chemicals, and agricultural products.Eligibility for the Global Financial Reporting Co-ordinator as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dow
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Global Financial Reporting Co-ordinator
- Qualification: B. com,CA Inter,CPA,ICWA Inter,CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and technical support of the systems and applications used for standardized Global Financial Reporting (Thompson Reuters – OSR)
- Creation of both standardized and dash board reports for Finance and statutory leadership and functional leaders.
- Includes responsibility for developing the requirements, determining the source of the information, working with the source to extract the data, and creating a report which addresses the needs of the customer with the goal of standardization of this report across all countries
- Including extraction of data from system, building of standard reports, running of regularly scheduled reporting.
- System and network security administration
- Become SME (Subject Matter Expert) in preparation of Financial Reports. Activities would include the collection and conversion of data and information into reports.
- Participation and lead in continuous improvement projects including idea generations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.