Employees Provident Fund Organisation(EPFO) Released Job Openings On 27/03/2023.EPFO is one of the World’s largest Social Security Organisations in terms of clientele and the volume of financial transactions undertaken. At present it maintains 27.74 crore accounts (Annual Report 2021-22) pertaining to its members.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Employees Provident Fund Organisation(EPFO) Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation(EPFO) Recruiting Any Graduate with 00 years experience for Social Security Assistant and Stenographer position.Complete Details for the Social Security Assistant and Stenographer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 2859 posts of Social Security Assistant and Stenographer. Candidates who are interested in the position and satisfy the qualifications can submit an online application on or by 26-04-2023. It is important to provide every piece of information about the individual, including their background and schooling.
Dates to Consider:
Starting date of filling online application : 27-03-2023
Closing date for submission of online application forms : 26-04-2023
Last date for payment of fees : 26-04-2023
Correction date : April 27-28, 2023
Mode of Recruitment :
The scheme of examination will comprise a computer-based test (phase I) followed by a skill test (Computer Data Entry Test/Skill Test).
- For Social Security Assistant post :
- The written exam will consist of 150 questions related to general aptitude, general knowledge/general awareness, quantitative ability, general English, and computer literacy. Each question will have four marks. The exam will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration.
- For Stenographer post :
- The written exam will be of maximum of 800 marks and will consist of 200 questions. The total time allotted for the exam will be 2 hours and 10 minutes.
The marks obtained in Phase – I (CBT) will be considered for final selection on merit.
Fee Structure :
Application fee is nil for SC/ST/ PwBD/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen and Rs 700/- for other candidates. Fees should be paid online via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
How to Apply :
Qualified and interested applicants may submit their applications online by the due date of 26-04-2023. All pertinent information should be maintained with care. Candidates should upload scanned copies of their photos and signatures in their online application. The application should be kept for future reference. For the selection stages, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted, and they will be informed as such.