DXC Recruitment 2021. DXC recruiting CA, CA-Inter, MBA for Professional 2 Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services.Eligibility for the Professional 2 Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DXC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Professional 2 Finance
- Qualification: CA, CA-Inter, MBA
- Experience:2-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all month end close activities in line with the account and DXC reporting calendar.
- Providing financial reports that accurately reflect financial performance of the account.
- Review the Contracts/Master Service Agreement in terms of Financial and Pricing clauses (such as COLA, price changes, volume commitments etc) termination, SLA clauses and benchmarking related activities. Identifying and analyzing the risk and assessing the impact on the account and the organization in signing up the clauses and providing logical solutions & alternative positions for the effective closure.
- Engage in the planning cycles (Strategic Planning, Operating plans, forecasts etc) with high level of accuracy and thorough understanding of the business dynamics in collaboration with the business at the account level.
- Ensure with the CP a complete understanding of the cost at the account level, including the basis of labor charges including utilization and non-labor charges.
- Ensure forecast accuracy at the account level through financial modelling and analysis and providing decision making information to business, to include risk and operations related to the forecast
- Drive the forecast process with the account level and maintain working files and models to support the process including view of backlog & sales pipeline.
- Monitoring Unbilled, deferred and Revenue at Risk related activities. Preparation of risk reports, assessing top line impacts and tracking the risk items till closure
- Support optimization of cash collection through timely billing at an account level
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.