JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2021. JPMorgan Chase Bank recruiting CA / ICWA / CMA / CPA / MBA for Associate – Cost Allocation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.Eligibility for the Associate – Cost Allocation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate – Cost Allocation
- Qualification: CA / ICWA / CMA / CPA / MBA
- Experience:6-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supporting the Global Finance team in developing best in class Management & Allocation reporting solutions and deploying these practices across CB business segments
- Expert knowledge in business finance reporting- by product and business segment in banking finance domain
- To constantly analyze performance and seek, together with the management team, opportunities for business improvements and efficiencies
- Engage with people – to ensure highest retention levels through performance management, learning & development and career paths. Ensure all critical roles have succession plans in place
- Ability to deliver end to end solutions as per agreed strategy with the US leads and drive team to provide well-articulated business insights based on available reports and data
- Understand business and finance requirements and interpret data to provide meaningful analysis to facilitate business decision-making
- Generate various insights for senior management to enable decision making, with information on trends, major movements and segmentation report with several other key measures
- Take responsibility and accountability for robust quality control and standards
- Provide thought leadership to the team and lead by example by delivering ad-hoc requests quickly and independently
- Proactive approach to identify and highlight major variances
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.