HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA/CPA/ACCA/MBA/ICWAI for AVP- Finance Operations,GSC’S and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the AVP- Finance Operations,GSC’S as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: AVP- Finance Operations,GSC’S
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ACCA/MBA/ICWAI
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Process Leader for one of the Operational Accounting work streams for the region/LOB and all legal entities within that.
- Should be a subject matter expert in the area of financial control & accounting and have an end to end knowledge
- Should have extensive exposure in various aspects of Site Reporting (GRCA reporting/Regulatory Reporting/ MI Reporting and Manual return) and have the ability to move to a hands-on approach, where required.
- SME in closure of books per IFRS
- Experienced in analytical review
- Coordinate with the regional finance teams for preparation of accounts, timely closure of GL, completion of Site Reporting.
- Operate within tight deadline for production and reporting activities; at the same time not compromise on accuracy
- Establish and run a strong quality control framework for outputs and activities.
- Drive governance on exceptions. Seek inputs from various stakeholders
- Lead new projects/assignments/process: Identify, Drive, Build & operate it as BAU
- Connect with other departments for end to end and satisfactory service delivery.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work in an efficient manner.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.