Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting CA/MBA for Business Management – AVP and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility for the Business Management – AVP as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Business Management – AVP
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience: 8-10 years of work experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing financials and headcount for the domain, including forecasting in Clarity and Financial Books and Records, CapEx control and management, financials governance and other ad hoc tasks
- Managing headcount for the domain, including forecasting, position management for internal and external staff, vendor procurement activities, managing perm hiring and backfills
- Supporting on annual planning cycles and ongoing governance of the book of work, including milestone and benefits management, adherence to governance frameworks and others
- Develop & maintain collaborative working relationships with partner teams including Finance, COO, HR, Programme Managers
- Supporting key people initiatives and communication activities within the group
- Managing multiple ad hoc and short timeframe requests
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automating current business process to avoid manual intervention
- Leverage best practices & process excellence ways of working across all processes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.