Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting CA/MBA/CFA for Portfolio Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility for the Portfolio Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Portfolio Manager
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CFA
- Experience:12 to 15 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Primary responsibility under NDPMS is to create, maintain and manage client’s equity portfolios tracking in house equity model portfolio with the stated mandate of beating the benchmark.
- Also should be responsible for contributing towards running and maintaining key equity advisory mandates of key large UHNI wealth clients and also provide equity advisory services to external investment providers.
- Periodic portfolio reviews / meetings with NDPMS and advisory clients covering presentations, performance updates, investment research & market updates, day-to-day investment related information, investment ideas etc
- Also should double up as a support for NDPMS client’s equity trade facilitation and ensure smooth trade facilitation
- Secondary equity research which entails liaising with empanelled brokers to come up with stock ideas, vetting them internally and including them in model and client portfolios.
- Primary equity research entailing stock picking, meeting company managements, understanding their business models and adding them in portfolios.
- Responsibility for growth in both AUMs (both NDPMS and equity advisory) and revenues by going on joint calls with Relationship Managers (RMs) and converting prospects to clients and increasing the share of wallet from the existing ones.
- Ensure adherence to Client & Products Suitability policy, regulatory standards and requirements, as well as all operating processes relating to front office
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.