Genpact Released Job Openings On 20/05/2023.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B. Com Graduate with 00-03+Years Experience for Accounts Payable Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Jaipur
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:20/05/2023
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Time And Venue : 22nd May, 11.30 AM – 1.30 PM
Plot No 1, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, near Venkateshwara Temple, Sector 9, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
See Also : GOVT (Email Resume): The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs(IICA) Recruitment 2023 For Any Graduate,B.B.A,B.Com,M.A,M.Com,M.Sc,MBA/PGDM,MSW
Job Description/Skills Required
- Transactional Processing for Purchase order and non-Purchase order backed invoices
- Answer Helpdesk queries from vendors and internal partners via phones and emails
- Execute Payment run as per the companies guidelines
- Conduct audits of invoices and expenses to ensure compliance with company policies and to protect Bridgewater from fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Work to resolve discrepancies with clients and departments or individuals throughout the firm.
- Provide accurate and helpful support with supplier inquiries.
- Establish effective relationship with different partners within and outside the organization through written and verbal communication.
- Must have very attention to detail and self-discipline, possessing the ability to identify connections/relationships in data or sophisticated scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must
- Demonstrates the ability to think at the goal level (smart, agile, demonstrates common sense).
Note: Please carry below documents with you
- 1. 3 copies of updates resume
- 2. 3 Passport size photographs
- 3. Original Aadhar card
- 4. 2 copies of Aadhar card
- 5. Payslip (if applicable)
Click here for Official notification and Apply