Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting CA/MBA for Financial Reporting Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility for the Financial Reporting Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Financial Reporting Analyst
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 2-3 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for Inter Unit Reconciliations, Nostro Reconciliations & Coordinating with Counterparties across DB for resolution of Internal Breaks, Month end Close, booking of accruals & manual adjustments standard and Nonstandard.
- Review team tasks & processes on regular basis and contribute to reengineering / efficiency initiatives. Contributes to suggestions for process improvement, systems development or enhanced customer service
- Performance of Month end close reporting, Reconciliation, Bank Postings and understanding of Regulatory Reporting like LCR, NSFR, COREP, KWG reporting.
- Actively inform clients of new developments and provide status updates. Ensure the impact of escalations is considered and reviewed at an appropriate level
- Understand the complete end-to-end process flow from month-end journals to GL reporting as per IFRS and HGB
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.