State Bank of India Recruitment 2021. State Bank of India recruiting CA/ CFA/ ICWA (CMS)/MBA for Manager ( Credit Analyst) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020. Eligibility for the Manager ( Credit Analyst) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Manager ( Credit Analyst)
- Qualification: CA/ CFA/ ICWA (CMS)/MBA
- Experience: 1+ year
- No of Vacancies:56
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 3/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Banks website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates must upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Candidature/ Short listing of a candidate will be provisional and will be subject to satisfactory verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for interview (if called). In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call Letter (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
- ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANKS CAREERS WEBSITE ONLY.
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Hard copy of application & other documents are not required to be sent to this office.
How to Apply :
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.