Cochin Shipyard Limited Released Job Openings On 22/09/2023.Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in the year 1972 as a fully owned Government of India company. In the last three decades the company has emerged as a forerunner in the Indian Shipbuilding & Ship repair industry. This yard can build and repair the largest vessels in India.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruiting CA,CMA,Any Graduates for Deputy Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant General Manager, Assistant Manager position.Complete Details for the Deputy Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant General Manager, Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Malpe, Karnataka
- No of Vacancies:24
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:22/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Assistant General Manager: 2 Posts
Senior Manager: 1 Posts
Manager: 8 Posts
Deputy Manager: 1 Posts
Assistant Manager: 12 Posts
- Assistant General Manager: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60 % marks
- Senior Manager: A recognized Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology. b) A Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government. i) The requirement of Industrial Safety is not mandatory in case of Degree holders in Safety Engineering or Technology. ii) The year of passing the qualification of Diploma in Industrial Safety, shall not be factored for calculation of post qualification experience for the post.
- Manager: Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Naval Architecture Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Deputy Manager: Chartered Accountant or Cost Management Accountant
- Assistant Manager: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Naval Architecture/ Marine Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University
- Assistant General Manager: Rs. 1,46,560/-Per Month
- Senior Manager: Rs. 1,28,240/-Per Month
- Manager: Rs. 1,09,920/- Per Month
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 91,600/-Per Month
- Assistant Manager: Rs 73,280/-Per Month
- Assistant General Manager: 45 years
- Senior Manager: 40 years
- Manager: 35 years
- Deputy Manager: 35 years
- Assistant Manager: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
How to Apply: interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website cochinshipyard.com on or before 8th October 2023.