DBS Bank Hiring CA,MBA candidates for Specialist, Operational Risk Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.DBS Bank Ltd is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. The company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a global bank. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Specialist, Operational Risk Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DBS Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Specialist, Operational Risk Management
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:12-15 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide advice, guidance and training to the Business / Support units (BU/SU) on operational risk matters including risk management processes, where applicable, for adoption by the units
- Engage with relevant business/support units’ UORM, facilitating the use of relevant operational risk tools and methodologies, including Risk Event Reporting, Control Self Assessment (CSA), Key Risk Indicators (KRI), etc to enable the units to identify, assess and mitigate key operational risks
- Liaise with relevant business/support units’ partners in the various control and support functions e.g. Credit, Compliance, Legal, etc in addressing operational risk issues arising in the end-to-end processes
- Manage and maintain the ORMS system that enables regular risk reporting and analysis and liaise with internal support parties (eg ORMS support)
- Conduct reviews on operational risk metrics (Risk Events, CSA, KRI, etc) as appropriate, including the responses and action plans and assessing the effectiveness of these as adequate mitigants to the risks identified
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.