Colgate-Palmolive Recruitment 2021.Colgate-Palmolive recruiting B. Com,MBA Finance, CA, ICWA, CA intermediate for Associate Analyst/ Executive Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Analyst/ Executive Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Colgate-Palmolive
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate Analyst/ Executive Associate
- Qualification: B. Com,MBA Finance, CA, ICWA, CA intermediate
- Experience:3+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 28/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Deliver day to day application support including response to emergencies (24×7)
- Handle & perform the design, configuration & testing of SAP & other applications for projects, upgrades, implementations and roll outs.
- You should be able to build detailed functional specs and perform detailed testing.
- Maintain standards of system performance & reliability by following procedures, analyzing root causes & continuous improvement
- Adhere to global governance, project steps & documentation
- Ability to craft functional specifications for developers for specific custom developments
- Techno functional with basic knowledge about understanding debugging ABAP codes.
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and other technologies. Adapt to these changes by self-training and research work
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources You are a collaborator:
- Ability to independently connect with business to understand the requirement and recommend a suitable solution
- Ability to function as support coordinator balancing resource loads, tracking SLA progress What you’ll need…(Required)
- Overall 3+ years of SAP FICO experience with Bachelor’s degree in Engineer,B.com
- In depth knowledge anyone areas in SAP FICO (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, FI – MM/SD integration, FA Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Costing)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.