Dalmia Bharat Released Job Openings On 22-07-2021.Dalmia Bharat We have been a leader in cement manufacturing since 1939. And, though the modern cement manufacturing market in India is getting more and more competitive with each passing day, we are only growing over time. Our cement plants in India have grown manifolds in terms of capacity; we are also acquiring some new plants to increase the volume and expand further.We have cement manufacturing plants in southern states of Tamil Nadu (Dalmiapuram & Ariyalur) and Andhra Pradesh (Kadapa), with a capacity of 9 million tonnes per annum.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dalmia Bharat s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dalmia Bharat Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Chartered Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Guwahati
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:6,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:586 GOVT Jobs in OSSSC-Last Date:23/07/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should have expert knowledge of Ind AS, IFRS, and Companies Laws to prepare quarterly & annual financials.
- Manage & complete Statutory Audit in time without any deviation,
- should have sound knowledge of management MIS, Budget, Costing
- Should have sound knowledge of SAP , MS Office,
- Have analytical skills to understand various accounting & finance reports, stock valuation, plant costing,
- Has good commercial acumen,
- Build relationships and interact with dept. to present our case,
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Has good knowledge of Indirect Taxation, GST & Direct Tax,
- Able to prepare various presentation about company performance including Board PPT,