Bharti Airtel Released Job Openings On 22-07-2021.Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bharti Airtel s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bharti Airtel Recruiting CA/ MBA/ PGDM Candidates with 03-07+ Years of Experience for Financial Consolidation Position.Complete Details for the Financial Consolidation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:586 GOVT Jobs in OSSSC-Last Date:23/07/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Preparation of consolidated financial on the basis of inputs from FR&A, segments and geographies • Risk & opportunity analysis on the quarterly forecast for each unit • Involvement in strategic business projects • Providing quarterly overview to the management/ corporate office each month incorporating business performance, positive and focus areas of each business and changes in economic, regulatory & legal scenario • Preparation of IR (Investor Relations) pack in each quarter to be published to the external world • Preparation of AOP and long range plan for Airtel as a whole • Interaction with group treasury for covenants, funding and other related reports • Driving new initiative and projects leading to better work-ways in FP&A • Ad-hoc reporting and analytics Networking and inter-personal skills • Teamwork and collaboration Entrepreneurial skills • Strong analytical skills & reflexes • Financial modeling skills • High process orientation • Time management skills and perseverance