Colgate-Palmolive Recruiting B.Com/CWA for the position Associate Analyst I – Finance .This position requires B.Com/CWA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Associate Analyst I – Finance
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Associate Analyst I – Finance|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Fixed Assets accounting & Capital budget monitoring
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the fixed asset schedule to determine dispositions and identify idle assets, if any.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger.
- Run depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Depreciation Forecasting for Budget purposes – including depreciation on projected spending.
- Accounting for Restructuring Projects.
- Works on complex Analysis to provide insights – such was impairment or restructuring projects, new plant set ups.
- Run monthly Plant Performance Report.
- Conduct MWIP Report and Analysis.
- Perform the fixed asset master data adjustment.
- Provide FA data to support tax, statutory and regulatory.
- Conduct Y/E asset accounting.
- Undertake the costing of new products & periodic cost revisions.
Company Profile Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products