Dow Recruiting CA/ICWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA for the position Functional cost accountant .This position requires CA/ICWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Functional cost accountant
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Functional cost accountant|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Organize and execute the Cost Center Budgeting process.
- Review of cost center spending to ensure accuracy and understand cost drivers.
- Review variances in spending vs budget and comparison periods and analyze root causes.
- Meet with functional leaders to explain cost center spending and convey opportunism for savings
- Satisfy various reporting requests and analysis for function
- Challenge second level leaders on spending
- Liaise between functional leaders and finance function
- Record and monitor certain accounting entries during the monthly closing.
- Facilitate the inter-company rebilling process.
- Facilitate SOX compliance for Cost Accounting activities.
- Monitor and maintain work processes to ensure internal controls in data integrity.
- Provide training/backup support within the area based cost team.
- Provide determinations between Capital and Expense
- Execute cost center recoveries and analyze residuals
Company Profile The Dow Chemical Company (TDCC) is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States and is a subsidiary of Dow Inc. The company is among the three largest chemical producers in the world. The Dow Chemical Company. Type. Subsidiary of Dow Inc.