Caterpillar Recruitment 2021. Caterpillar recruiting CA or CPA for Staff Accountant II – Indirect Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction-equipment manufacturer..Eligibility for the Staff Accountant II – Indirect Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Caterpillar
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Staff Accountant II – Indirect Tax
- Qualification: CA or CPA
- Experience: 4-6 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be responsible for the some/ most of the following accounting/ finance responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Resolve GST related queries
- Liaise and negotiate with tax auditors in relation to assessments, complete the GST returns and support various audits
- Review the transaction processing, advise on GST that are to be charged appropriately
- Advise the Internal/external customers on Indirect Tax
- Advise the use of appropriate tax classification and forms and declaration for effective tax benefits and compliance
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.