American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting Graduate / Post-Graduate in Commerce for Lead Analyst- Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Lead Analyst- Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: American Express
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Lead Analyst- Finance
- Qualification: Graduate / Post-Graduate in Commerce
- Experience: 2-5 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for managing monthly accounting for various legal entities ensuring monthly journal entry (MJE) protocol to meet compliance, completeness & accuracy standards.
- Responsible for compliance with internal service level agreements (SLA), guidelines and accounting policies and regulatory requirements of the process
- End to end ownership of key enterprise financial processes like Intercompany, Investment-Equity, Card Fee Deferral, Marketing & Promotion Accounting and Fixed assets Management.
- Deploy internal accounting & external reporting implications of new & amended accounting standards
- Real Time Analysis of Legal Entity Results, identification of anomalies during close leading up to results submission to Street
- Support / participate in standardization, automation and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives
- Maintain high accuracy and productivity standards
- Awareness of the AXP Legal and alternate hierarchies, accounting close governance & consolidations
- Maintain close contact with customer / business partners and other interface groups to ensure a smooth service delivery
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Ensure controls & compliance with prevailing policies & procedures such as SOX, Process Risk Self Assessment (PRSA), etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.