State Street Released Job Openings On 14-08-2021.State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered worldwide on One Lincoln Street in Boston. It is the second oldest functioning United States Bank; Its predecessor, the Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for State Street s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
State Street Recruiting CA/CPA/ACCA/Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business/Accounting/Finance Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Hedge Funds Financial Reporting – Manager Position.Complete Details for the Hedge Funds Financial Reporting – Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform technical review of private equity and hedge fund financial statements in accordance with relevant GAAP and regulatory requirements.
- Comprehend the scope of services offered to clients and reviews with the team; demonstrate technical expertise; ensure team meets all client deliverables and manages relationships of assigned clients
- Ensure all controls/checklists and procedures are adhered to as well as make recommendations for improvement
- Proactively manage risk at the business level; feel fully accountable for all steps of the production chain
- Ensure effective use of automation (FundSuite, Macros, etc.) and make recommendations for current system enhancements
- Coordinate the research and resolution of any accounting issue, auditor or client comments and/or JV inquiries
- Participate in the resolution of client issues
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff and responsible for completing and delivering performance reviews on time