JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2021.JPMorgan Chase recruiting CA Inter,MBA for Corporate Finance Control Management – Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Corporate Finance Control Management – Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Corporate Finance Control Management – Analyst
- Qualification: CA Inter,MBA
- Experience: 2-4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform testing of controls against a risk based strategy which includes participating in walkthroughs, documenting process flows, requesting information from process owners, collecting evidence, executing test steps, participating in status updates with business owners to share progress and working with the team lead to consolidate results;
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and follow-up on items through completion;
- Contribute ideas to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency;
- Track the status of action plans and their remediation by process owners;
- Contribute to accurate management reporting; and
- Stay current with evolving industry and regulatory changes, analyzing their impact to business objectives, processes, and compliance
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.