BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting CA,CPA,CWA,CA-Inter,CWA-Inter,M.Com,MBA for Spec, Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007. It is the world’s largest custodian bank and asset servicing company, with $ 2.2 trillion in assets under management and $ 41.7 trillion in assets under custody as of the second quarter of 2021.. Eligibility for the Spec, Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Spec, Accounting
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CWA,CA-Inter,CWA-Inter,M.Com,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Month end closing of Books of accounts / working on various Sub-ledgers / Accounting Knowledge / Balance sheet Reconciliation & Reporting activities
- Preferable to have experience in effectively managing groups of at least 10 (including analyst and team leads)
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in month end close, Accrual & Prepaid, variance analysis, FX Calculations.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in review of journal entries including substantiation of supporting documentation, usage of affiliates for IC transactions and general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations (High Complexity)
- Proactively work with the onshore teams and support the team for timely clearance, resolution of reconciliation variance & aged outstanding items.
- Goods in Risk Management and Risk Control and Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Should have experience in identifying systems and staff requirements in BCP situation
- Ability to identify and review critical activities on a periodic basis
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in BNY Mellon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with BNY Mellon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.