DBS Bank Recruitment 2021. DBS Bank recruiting CA,MBA for RM, Institutional Liabilities and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. DBS Bank Ltd. is a Singapore multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. The company was renamed The Development Bank of Singapore Limited before adopting its current name on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a World Bank. Eligibility for the RM, Institutional Liabilities as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DBS Bank
- Location :India
- Post Name: RM, Institutional Liabilities
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Working with the team to achieve sales & service through in-branch business development activities.
- Ensure that branch staff own and manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner. Act as the escalation point for their unresolved queries and complaints.
- Brief staff on promotional and product launches; provide regular feedback on sales performance to the central team.
- Establish relationships with key clients or business influencers in the local area, including doing some client entertainment within overall annual budget limits.
- Support product specialists and the direct sales team in marketing of group schemes and other corporate products to local businesses.
- Ensure compliance with operations risk and rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards, security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Establish DBS Bank as a cash management provider in India. Undertake frequent competitor analysis so that DBS product suite is in line with (or ahead of) competing banks. These updates to be shared with the Head SME and Product teams at regular intervals. Also identify local promotional activities which will help reinforce the DBS brand.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in DBS Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with DBS Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.