Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting B.com/BBA/MBA for Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education . Barclays PLC is a British multinational universal bank headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates in two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by Barclays Execution Services. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Qualification: B.com/BBA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Own the day-to-day processing of complex larger business lending submissions for multi – national corporate clients. Responsible for pro-actively driving all cases to drawdown
- Provide ‘best in class’ customer service (internal and external) owning urgent credit related issues to ensure portfolio is protected from loss
- Have an E2E understanding of Credit Agreement where Barclays is the Agent Bank and also where Barclays is a syndicate lender with other banks being the Agent
- Booking and amendment of new facilities as per the agreement
- The jobholder will be accountable for quality and timely execution at all stages – in accordance with client timelines which on Larger client base are generically short/tight deal to market timeframes
- Use knowledge of high worth credit/lending procedures to protect the Bank from losses and managing lending risk. Ensure that payments are sent out as per the request on a timely basis
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Barclays Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Barclays Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.