General Mills Recruitment 2021. General Mills recruiting CA,MBA,B.Com for Warehouse Senior Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
General Mills, Inc., is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis.Eligibility for the Warehouse Senior Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: General Mills
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Warehouse Senior Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA,B.Com
- Experience:07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The position is responsible for accounting activities and financial accuracy at finished product warehouses as part of the Supply Chain Accounting team. This position would be the front face and the first point of contact for the Warehouse.
- Act as business process liaison between many different departments – Logistics, Warehouse Operators, SC Accounting global center of excellence, Finance
- Month-end close activities, including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Oversight of inventory activities performed by internal and third-party-warehouse employees
- Fixed budget development and monthly variance analysis
- Invoice approvals
- Supporting / Leading HMM discovery and ideation
- Support Continuous Improvement – identify process improvements, engage in creating and putting in place improvements (i.e. utilizing YY or Focused Improvement) and communicate to broader ESC group
- Should be a one point contact for Warehousing locations
- Lead ad-hoc requests and high level analysis requested by counterparts
- Partner with other teams on designated projects
- Assist Finance Operations Managers group to adhere to GMI reporting & control policies and procedures
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.