Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CPA, CA or ACCA for Assistant Vice Present – Reconciliations and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management..Eligibility for the Assistant Vice Present – Reconciliations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Barclays
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Assistant Vice Present – Reconciliations
- Qualification: B Com/ MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for delivering key regulatory reconciliation output of Client Money , Stock Hub and BCI
- Analysing and Delivering efficiencies through reduction of NVAs and enhancement of existing match rules
- Manage and Deliver reconciliation activities for CIBWIM which primarily includes reconciliation and break allocation
- Issue management and SME support for all reconciliation types
- Interaction with stakeholders to resolve issues and queries
- Rec Catalogue Static Maintenance and generation of gap reports
- Managing change projects and optimisation delivery
- Coordination with CCO, BIA and other review and compliance organisations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.