PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 14/12/2022.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Recruiting CA/ICWAI/MBA/CPA/Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Commerce/Business administration/Economics with 08-12+Years Experience for Executive Manager – Finance Position.Complete Details for the Executive Manager – Finance follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:14/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead various aspects of FP&A processes – working closely with Sector HQ FP&A Director and Manager
- Support in Monthly Forecast reviews by reviewing submissions, validating, analysing submissions and preparing performance review decks with commentary for Leadership team.
- Support & manage AOP for Sector including building standard templates, submission validations and analysis for review with Sector leadership. This role will help in AOP Corporate reviews as well.
- Lead in preparing various memos and senior leadership review materials – PGCS memos, BOD memos, 1-1 review materials
- Managing various adhoc requests from multiple functions and Corporate. Supporting Corporate FP&A submissions, partnering with Sector FP&A team
- Support BUs on HFM uploads and keep ensure validations.
- Partnering with Global Cockpit team and Global Data teams on various workstreams on automation – P&Ls, Opex dashboards etc. This role will also champion Cockpit.
- Lead and drive special projects for Finance Planning