RR Donnelley Released Job Openings On 28/09/2023.RRD is a leading global provider of multichannel business communications services and marketing solutions. With more than 52,000 clients and 39,500 employees across 34 countries, RRD offers the industry€™s most comprehensive offering of solutions designed to help companies€”from Main Street to Wall Street€”optimize customer engagement and streamline business operations across the complete customer journey. RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to create, manage, deliver, and optimize their marketing and business communications strategies..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for RR Donnelley s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
RR Donnelley freshers Vacancy Details:
RR Donnelley Recruiting Bcom/Mcom/BBA/MBA.Candidates with 02 to 07 years’ experience for General Ledger Accounts and BS Reconciliations position.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:22
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:28/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Online Application : Online Application : https://forms.gle/fikUiU2KBNrzTtJg6
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform GL accounting and reconciliations in GL
- Bank statement reconciliations weekly and monthly
- Finalize P&L and balance sheet and generate reports.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate financial records and assist in ad-hoc analysis.
- 2-8 years of GL accounting and reconciliation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or related field.
- Proficient in Excel and SAP.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Technical Qualifications / Experience: Technical know-how in MS Office Suite / Work experience in SAP ERP is essential.
- Candidates whose work experience matches the roles & responsibilities, Copy/Paste the below link in browser to submit the application.
- Online Application : https://forms.gle/fikUiU2KBNrzTtJg6