Thomson Reuters Released Job Openings On 22-09-2021.Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Thomson Reuters s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Thomson Reuters Recruiting CA/ICWA,CMA,CPA,MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Business Unit Controller Position.Complete Details for the Business Unit Controller as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Independently manage local statutory and tax compliance either for a Country or a group of Countries, by working closely with 3rd party service providers Work with various business partners independently to ensure legal entities are accurately, completely, and timely accounted for in the enterprise systems, as well as to ensure good controls of underlying processes are in place Analysis of all Balance Sheet and Cost accounts Liaise with auditors on Statutory & SOX audits Participate in regional balance sheet and cost reviews. In conjunction with the Tax Department completion of tax packs, booking of tax provisions and monitoring tax accounts movements In conjunction with the Transfer Pricing Department review the quarterly calculation for Group books and also perform the true up Calculation for local books Provide support as appropriate in any tax audits as agreed with the Tax Department either directly or through 3rd party providers.